Rent All Property is committed to providing you with the highest levels of service and this includes a responsibility to protect your privacy under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
Personal information held by Rent All Property may include your name, current and previous address, telephone and mobile phone numbers, e-mail address, occupation, Australian Business Number and your employer organisation.
If you chose not to provide personal information we may not be able to provide you with the level of service you require and that which we pride ourselves on.
How we collect Personal Information
Rent All Property collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you
- When you provide information by telephone
- Written correspondence, e-mail or personal meetings
- From third parties such as your employer organisation
- Credit reporting agencies and organisations with whom
we have a relationship such as insurance companies
- From publicly available sources of information.
At all times we maintain secure records which our staff access only at the level they ‘need to know’ to provide services to you.
How we use your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the services you require
- Administer and manage those services including quotations,
billing and collecting debts
- Conduct appropriate credit reference checks
- Research and develop our services
- Provide client newsletters and information bulletins.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you regarding other services please contact us
When we disclose Personal Information
Occasionally we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Rent All Property that include:
- Contract service providers who manage the services we
provide to you such our maintenance tradespeople
- Your representatives (eg a family member or colleague acting
on your behalf)
- Credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
- Credit providers relating to such areas as credit worthiness,
credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants,
auditors and lawyers
- Government and regulatory authorities and other
organisations, as required, or authorised by law.
Help us to maintain accurate information
Rent All Property takes reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. As the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide, we recommend that you let us know if there are any errors in your personal information and keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
Your access to your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us.